Here are some random thoughts that have come across the desk of this daddy blogger;
- I was asked if I wanted my SEO made bigger. I said no figuring this was another penis enlarger spam message, then I recalled that SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Different meaning, same answer… NO.
- I was asked how I would cover puberty with my kids. Simple. Kids, talk to your mother because if I find out, I’ll kill you.
- Occupy groups… It’s over. No one cares. Your credibility went out the window when the unions began speaking for you. Go home before you catch a cold.
- BMW drivers, you still are the absolute worst drivers in the world. Why?
- After getting teased by Java Joes about their yummy Blueberry Pie coffee, it’s no longer available. Why?
- Thank you to Country Style Canada for sending me gift cards. My staff is going to love the treats just before the holidays. Share the wealth!
- Dolph Ziggler = Mr. Perfect. Love it!
- Hollywood Undead, Levitate is an AWESOME song. Find it on YouTube, folks.
- I’m on Klout… So now what? I’m also on Google +… yawn.
- That new song by Korn, Narcissistic Cannibal is also pretty damn good.
- I’m not sure if the Jason Ellis show is still live, on XM41, Faction, but the last 2 days have killed me. The one about the worst songs to have a lap dance to was hilarious, and today’s show revolved around the CEO of Faction and there were 5 questions asked to him, Raw Dawg and Cum Fat and when they got it wrong, there was an electric current zapping their testicles. Oh yes. Hilarious.
- I’m about ready to call myself an expert on the new CRA non-resident regulations. Soon after that it will be FATCA. I think that’s a good thing, if I could find someone to talk to about it…
- You know you’re getting old when: Your kids are looking forward to the snow and you, the parent is dreading it.
- What until I finish my post on food. 2 weeks now: No meat, no wheat, no dairy, no sweets and I feel GREAT!
- The Toronto Maple Leafs won again tonight, 7-1 over the Tampa Bay Lightning. That puts the NHL scoring leaders as this; 1. Phil Kessel. 2. Joffrey Lupol. 2. Claude Gireaux. Amazing!
- I think I’m going to have to add a picture of myself to my blog and come clean. The more I try to stay low-key and blog under the radar, the more it seems I get readers, followers and asked to do stuff like write posts for people… Odd, this blogging thing.
- What’s so wrong with the term “mommy blogger?” I’m a daddy blogger… Daddy… Blogger. I’m not a writer, I’m just a Dad who keeps an online journal. Can someone please explain.
http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/daddy-blogs Look. I’m on the “Circle of Moms” Daddy Blogger list. Cool. I don’t mind being one of the moms. 🙂