For my Thursday Thirteen this month, I decided to highlight 13 blogs that I have in my blog roll, who I will go to, provided I have any time to blog at all.
Some you will know about, some you may not, but I highly suggest you hit them up and see what’s on their minds…
13. http://www.almightydad.com – The Almighty Dad
12. http://www.jugglingeric.blogspot.com – Juggling Eric
11. http://www.liayf.blogspot.com – Luke, I am your father
10. http://www.talesfromthedadside.com – Sci Fi Dad.
9. http://www.shmutzie.com – Canada’s own! and co-funder of the Canadian Weblog Awards.
8. http://www.jackandcokewithalime.blogspot.com – Fantastic Right-wing view of Toronto.
7. http://www.supernova.com – Check out Elliott Hurst’s blog.
6. http://www.coffeehouseobserver.com – Short and Sweet. I feel like I’m there with him.
5. http://www.rabbisteinman.wordpress.com – Rabbi Steinman
4. http://www.mapsgirl.blogspot.com – Canadian MapsGirl in tune with current events.
3. http://www.creativetypes.com – The Creative Type Dad.
2. http://www.yummymummyclub.ca – Former Much Music VJ, Erica Ehm. A must read.
‘ve got a lot of Canadian content and a lot of Daddy blogs, because quite frankly, they make me laugh and they don’t cringe at the use of the words vasectomy or circumcision… OR do they?!?
Honourable mention to The Rumour Mill – http://www.the-rumour-mill.com