Here is what was going through my head April 2007.
- Former Conservative politician, until she crossed the floor to become a cabinet minister for the Liberal party, Belinda Stronach is not seeking re-election in the next election. HA HA HA. I knew (and probably blogged) that once she became a traitor and left the conservative party, crossing the floor to join the corrupt liberals for a cabinet post, that she would be going nowhere in politics. Clearly I was incorrect. She is going somewhere… out! Bye bye Belinda, you turncoat, and take Tie Domi with you. That former Toronto Maple Leaf pugilist, who was married when you an him hooked up and you deserve each other. Opportunists. Besides, Tie’s segment “Win, Lose and Tie” on TSN is brutal. I turn the channel when it comes on. It’s painful.
- In other thoughts… It looks like rain outside… I don’t have an umbrella.
- I’m really jacked that the Raptors are in the playoffs – but I hate that they are playing Vince Carter and the NJ Nets because I’ll be REALLY upset if we lose to “them”. Ever since “Wince” left the Raptors, I have always wished him to lose or get hurt, flop on the floor like he did in Toronto and please continue to tip off the opposition on plays in NJ like to did in TO.
- I received my grades for my two most recent business graduate school classes… both A’s. Only 4 more classes to go then I’ll have my MBA and can use it to get out of the government. YAY.
- Happy to report that my wife and I have something new in common, besides our kids, marriage, house, etc. I love to garden and she does too. And she is quite good at it too. We have seedlings now sitting in the living room soon to be headed in the garden, of all these funky heirloom fruits and veggies. She picked them, she planted the seeds, we watch them grow. Fun, fun, fun!
- Need sleep… I am painting the basement – kids playroom… It had to happen sooner or later. We bought some red, blue and green paint – bright kids colours and I am painting the entire space they use to play in. Part of the wall is going to be a magnetic chalk board. Wondering how to get the red paint out of the carpet and I dropped the tin and of course it opened on the carpet.. A lot!. It is fire truck red. OY.
- So let’s recap… Baby up at 5am, I leave for work at 7am, get home before 6pm, bathe and book the kids to bed, then after chatting with my wife and taking care of classes, I set out around midnight to paint until 1 or 2am and then do it all again the next night.
- Sleep??? Over-rated. 🙂