If you have not already “liked” The Urban Daddy on Facebook, then you really should run and do it right now. I’ll wait.
http://www.facebook.com/TheUrbanDaddy in case you need help.
Done? Smart choice, because I post things there which never make it to the blog because they are too small (in my opinion), too random or too silly.
But on the weekend we had some great conversations, the kids and I which I posted there, and I had to get them in here for everyone to enjoy. The discussions my kids had on Saturday and both are them are about the “Vagina”, or “Bagina” as my daughter calls it, and it all stated with “Regina”.
1) 7-year-old Linus is learning the provinces of Canada at school. He has just finished his oatmeal for breakfast this morning and he had taken his 6-year-old brother over to the couch so he could practice and teach his brother too.
Stewie; “Where is Saskatchewan?”
Linus; “Right here…”
Giggling (I knew where this was going)
Linus; “But where is Regina? Daddy… Where is Regina?”
Boo (who is sitting at the table eating her oatmeal) “Bagina? My Bagina is right here!”
Me; “No, not your bagina… Regina.”
Boo; “Oh. I’m so silly (giggling).”
Stewie is completely oblivious to the reference but laughs at the Bagina comment.
2) I was trying to get Stewie to take a bath with his sister and I told her that he was dirty.
He said; “I’m not dirty!”
“Yes you are”, I said. “You were born dirty!”
“Of course I was born dirty” he replied. “Everybody is born dirty.”
“Yes, they are.” I nodded in his direction.
“They are born dirty because they are born out of their mother’s bums.”
“Excuse me?” I said. ”So you’re telling me that all 8lbs of you came out of your mother’s bum?”
“Yes”, he said. That is how they get the baby out of their stomach. Out through the bum.”
Before I could say anything, Boo piped in to educate her big brother, “Nooooo. Babies come from the Bagina, not from the Bum.”
I’m not sure how she knew that, but I’m more surprised that he didn’t know that.
- Thursday Thirteen: 13 Weird Eating Habits (urbandaddy.wordpress.com)
- My Oldest Son Doesn’t Like His Name! (urbandaddy.wordpress.com)
- Guest Blogger: Stewie writes! (urbandaddy.wordpress.com)
- Does this sound foreign to you too: “If The Big Show came to our house, would he fit through the door?” (urbandaddy.wordpress.com)
- Family Movie Night: We saw ET. Movie reviewed by my kids. (urbandaddy.wordpress.com)
- Thursday Thirteen – My 13 Most Memorable Posts of my first 900 Posts. (urbandaddy.wordpress.com)