Thirteen things that made me smile today
13. My family. Seeing my wife and kids this morning (and nanny) with smiles on their faces makes my day start off right
12. Seeing someone has recommended me on LinkedIn… Cool.
11. Seeing that Rob Ford is leading in the race for Mayor of Toronto with 37.6% over George eHealth Smitherman.
10. Seeing articles about the G20 protests and how the police have identified and charged the ringleaders – having pictures of them in real life and in hooligan mode. Did they really think they deserve the right to destroy other people’s property? And the one going to University in Guelph… Really? Are we, the taxpayers, not subsidizing your education (through the government you hate?) Lady… You need help! Or a dose of reality…
9. Toasted Marshmallow coffee from Java Joes.
8. Silly Bands. If you have not seen them, then you must not have kids around the age of 5-7. They are “F”unny.
7. Ashley Kirilow – the girl who shaved her head and scammed a bunch of people out of money, claiming to have cancer – is still sitting in prison after her parent refused to come bail her out. While this part of the story is really sad, there are many people I know who starved for affection and attention from their parents but didn’t do anywhere near the amount of damage she has done to those with cancer…
Payback is a bitch!
6. I have had a record number of hits on my blog, and on facebook. Thank you all!
5. My “fat” pants are baggy
4. See how they spell “school” in North Carolina, where street crews just paved a strip of the road and spray painted “shcool” for all the people to see. LOL. Check out the picture via the URL; http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100811/od_yblog_upshot/behold-americas-educational-system-captured-in-a-single-photograph
3. My son holding a bunch of bananas because he was hungry and watching him carry them into a restaurant, where he wanted to eat his 3rd, because his food was not coming fast enough…
2. Boxing in a car on the 401 hignway with 3 other just-as-annoyed motorists as this car was going lane-to-lane-to-lane during rush hour hoping to, I don’t know, find a fast way home in bumper-to-bumper traffic?!?
We boxed him for a good 5-6 minutes and boy was he pissed. He he he.
1. That my house sold for more than we thought it would sell for, and closing much sooner than we thought!