Thirteen things I have wanted to blog about but haven’t had the time.
13. Some stupid, fat, old, piece of shit was yelling at the staff at Tim Horton’s today because they refused to put more jam on top of his donut for free. He called the server a “stupid bitch” and was really fucking rude. I glared at him but didn’t speak up because his son, “bubba” was like 6 ft 10 and 350 pounds. He looked rather proud of “dad” for telling off the server. Way to go tough guy. I did, however, tell the manager that if I was her, I would have given back his money, taken the food from him that he already tossed at the server and told him to get his Jabba the Hutt ass out of the store and never come back. Banned from Timmy’s… Loser.
12. My 3 year old woke me up at 2am this morning complaining that his tummy hurt. In fact when I reached out to touch him, he was sopping wet. Head to toe. Upon further patting down I found that he had no night time diaper on and had pee’d himself top to bottom. I changed him, and him and his brother slept on either side of me for the rest of the night while I tossed and turned. In the morning, with my glasses on, I realized he did have a diaper on when he went to sleep but had taken it off in the night. #11 will explain why.
11. When asked why he took his diaper off, he said, “The elephant was waving his tail in the face of the giraffe who was biting him and the giraffe was not happy at the elephant for bugging him and the giraffe was not happy because the elephant was biting him so I took off my diaper…”
Then he repeated the same story for his mother.
10. Here are some items which did not last the first decade, 2000-2009;
- Jon and Kate
- Retirement savings
- Scripted TV
- Fax machines
- HD DVD
- Microsoft Vista
- Palm Pilots
- Microsoft Zune
9. 9 pedestrians have been killed in the Greater Toronto Area in the past 10 days. Not blaming drivers, or pedestrians, but if it’s me vs a car or bus… I don’t like those odds. I will look twice before stepping off the curb.
8. $100 and I can get my name on the ballot for Mayor of Toronto… $100.00.
7. Fionn MacCools on University Avenue in Toronto, rocks! Went there for a business lunch last Friday and in all the excitement / panic / great food, I forgot my credit card in the bill folder. I realized it on Wednesday night. So I called my credit card company, RBC who told me the last charge was my lunch at this fine establishment and there were no new charges. I asked for a 24 hour hold be put on the card and I called Fionn’s. A very nice gentleman there – believe was the manager, let’s call him Ryan (real name), told me the card was found Friday and locked away in the office. How cool. So when I’m back downtown on Monday, I will run in and grab it. If you are in Toronto, and looking for a great place to eat, go to Fionn MacCools. Their website is www.university.fionnmaccools.com. They are located at 181 University Avenue, Toronto – (416) 363-1944
6. I am listening to a few new songs on my iPod. Sick Bubblegum by Rob Zombie, Fallen Leaves by Billy Talent. Nickleback’s Burn it to the Ground… Rock!
5. That “friend” who got the personal trainer… That friend is me. 2 sessions so far and I can still move. Woo Hoo.
4. www.supernova.com Best place for Indie music whether you are a musician or a fan. Go and go often. Tell ‘em urbandaddy sent you!
3. Toyota Motor Corp issued its second large recall in two months to fix a problem with accelerator pedals that can get stuck, causing vehicles to speed up unintentionally. Fortunately it is the 2010 Highlander and not the 2009 Highlander Hybrid which we received not too long ago… Going to check in with them anyways!
2. WTF is up with this whole “sex therapy” thing. Tiger Woods is there, there is a TV show dedicated to it and seriously, does anyone believe this shit? In time of companies like Ashley Madison promoting extra-marital affairs, and the stigma of divorce being watered down is anyone surprised? It’s the best excuse / cope-out for this time and age. Sorry dear that I slept with 30 other women / men. I’m addicted to sex. It’s not my fault. I’m wired that way. I just don’t buy it.
1. Who or what the fuck is Jason Ellis and why is he on my satellite radio? I’m not sure if he’s an annoying amateur Howard Stern or if he’s brilliant. Where did he come from? And while on the topic of satellite radio… I was listening to the 90′s on Channel 9 again today and realized something… Music in the 1990′s sucked! It was all shit. After the 80′s (or retro to all you pre-pubes) music died. Sure there was the grunge area (thank G-d). But music died when the boy bands came about.