1) Ontario Provincial Election – Voting tomorrow. Vote PC. Why? The
Liberals are liars. They can no longer be trusted. A vote for the NDP, or the green party (no capital letter for their name since they are not even allowed to the debates) is a wasted vote. Nuff said!
2) Jason Blake – A player recently signed with the NHL’s Toronto Maple Leafs has a treatable form of cancer. I wish him well The Leafs also traded for a player on his way to jail and a goalie who wanted to be a sieve in pre-season. All this brings me to one conclusion. The team still stinks and the GM, John Ferguson Jr, had to go!
3) NY Yankees – Are out of the playoffs and a lot of people are happy. Their payroll this year was like $300 million dollars, or slightly more than the economy of Myanmar. Geez.
4) Kind-hearted bloggers – You know when someone offers to do something nice for you and they mean it? I had that experience today with a fellow blogger – not sure if they want their name pasted in here – but I called her, took her up on her offer and was immediately impressed at her sincerity, candidness and professionalism. A giant thank you goes out to you!!
5) My Baby Boy is one year and one day old today… Cutie!